Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Diff between jar files after build.

Diff between jar files after build.
Hello guys!

I build zookeeper-3.4.5 and could see two different jar files:
build/zookeeper-3.4.5.jar and
build/zookeeper-3.4.5/dist-maven/zookeeper-3.4.5.jar.

I'd like to know which one is the right to use and the differences
between them once they look like different according to cmp.

Best regards,
--
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital, Staff Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center, IBM Systems & Technology Group