Accumulo >> mail # user >> making Scanner iterate through different version of cell

Re: making Scanner iterate through different version of cell
You just need to remove the Versioning iterator that is put on the table by
default:

$ ./bin/accumulo shell --fake
Enter current password for 'ecn'@'mock-instance':

Shell - Apache Accumulo Interactive Shell
-
- version: 1.4.3-SNAPSHOT
- instance name: mock-instance
- instance id: mock-instance-id
-
- type 'help' for a list of available commands
-
ecn@mock-instance> createtable test
ecn@mock-instance test> deleteiter -scan -majc -minc -n vers
ecn@mock-instance test> insert a b c d