Hive >> mail # user >> Hive unit test errors

+
Eric Chu 2013-09-03, 21:39
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-09-04, 18:00
+
Eric Chu 2013-09-06, 09:27
+
Eric Chu 2013-09-06, 23:12
Re: Hive unit test errors
Thanks for getting back on what change worked. :)

I've updated the wiki as per your suggestion :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveDeveloperFAQ

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-09, 21:49
+