Accumulo >> mail # user >> FW: Deletes not commiting from custom java API but work in shell interface

Re: FW: Deletes not commiting from custom java API but work in shell interface
Another gotcha to be aware of.. make sure your ColumnVisibilities are
equal and not just equivalent.

e.g. a CV of (FOO&BAR) won't delete a Key which has (BAR&FOO)

You can easily get around this by making sure flatten is called on the
ColumnVisibility. I don't think the normal constructors do this for you
(only quickly glanced at the code again).