HBase >> mail # user >> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message
I do.

I tried with protobuf-java-2.4.0a.jar that ships with HBase 0.94, and also
with the older version I had - protobuf-java-2.3.0.jar.

Both times I got the same error..