Pig >> mail # user >> Pig 0.10 XmlLoader can't handle XML shorthand

Re: Pig 0.10 XmlLoader can't handle XML shorthand
Johnny,
Is there any way to get the attributes with XmlLoader()? And yes, <Seller/>
itself has no data.

<Seller SellerName="Leebay-Brothers" SellerRating="3.9"

--
Wayne Zhu
847-282-0596 (Google Voice)