HBase, mail # user - passing a parameter to an observer coprocessor

Re: passing a parameter to an observer coprocessor
Anoop John 2013-08-22, 18:48
Can use Mutation#setAttribute(String name, byte[] value)  ?    Based on
this attr value can decide in CP which flow it should go with?

-Anoop-

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Vladimir Rodionov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]