Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] How to generate RC's

Re: [DISCUSS] How to generate RC's
Looks good to me. I don't think it's too much work in the big picture --
it's what's necessary to get it done properly given the tool.

The only ambiguity I see is in 3a), "make corrections _on x.y.z-SNAPSHOT_".

Let's make sure this (assuming there aren't any objections) gets up on
the site.

- Josh