HBase >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think this is not really a stopper. This can go on any subsequent
> release, no?

Agree.

That said, I'm pushing out 0.96.0RC0 till Weds. because of HBASE-9338
(Integration tests should pass on any RC I'd say -- Elliott is on this one)
and the migration is missing a patch at least HBASE-9278 and HBASE-9110 --
Himanshu is on these.  There are a couple of other uglies in the criticals
list that'd be no harm making the RC.

St.Ack