Hadoop >> mail # user >> NN Memory Jumps every 1 1/2 hours

+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-22, 04:24
+
Adam Faris 2012-12-22, 04:59
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-22, 12:54
+
Michael Segel 2012-12-22, 15:42
+
Joep Rottinghuis 2012-12-22, 17:17
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-22, 17:51
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-22, 18:32
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-23, 00:03
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-23, 01:59
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-23, 03:23
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-23, 18:34
Re: NN Memory Jumps every 1 1/2 hours
Do you have audit logs from before and after to compare?
Are there some surprising access patterns you can discern?

Joep

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tried this..
>
> NameNode is still Ruining my Xmas on its slow death march to OOM.
>
> http://imagebin.org/240453
>

> On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Suresh Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> -XX:NewSize=1G -XX:MaxNewSize=1G
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-24, 02:40
+