HBase >> mail # user >> lucene with hbase.

Re: lucene with hbase.
Btw. a while back somebody did this for Voldemort, so you may want to have a look at the code.  May not work with the latest and greatest Lucene.

http://groups.google.com/group/project-voldemort/browse_thread/thread/7400d08cb6cb7b83

Otis
----
We're hiring HBase & Lucene/Solr/Elastic Search devs:
http://blog.sematext.com/2011/06/23/opening-hbase-and-lucene-solr-elastic-search-developer/