Accumulo >> mail # dev >> asciidoc manual

Re: asciidoc manual
On 5/1/13 1:59 PM, Billie Rinaldi wrote:
>> >I think the only things that stands out at me are that the tables are a
>> >little gross looking (notably 6.3 and 6.4, "Indexing" and "Entity-Attribute
>> >and Graph Tables"). I'll try to look around tonight, but is there something
>> >we could do to get column and row outlines? Does asciidoc have any notion
>> >of plugins that we could leverage for prettier tables?
>> >
> What do you dislike about the tables?  Asciidoc tables aren't very
> configurable, but there are a few things that can be changed.  Do you mean
> grid lines for the table, lines between each column and row?  We can add
> those, the options are "none", "rows", "cols" or "all".  I'll try adding
> row lines and see if it helps.

Yes, the lack of row and column outlines. I think that's what is sitting
odd with me. Perhaps the lack of a table outline on the left and right
side of the table, too. The table comes across as a paragraph of text
instead of a tightly structured element.

This is just my gut feeling. If others think it looks fine, that's ok too :)