Drill >> mail # dev >> Contributing!

Re: Contributing
To the extent that functions fall into families, code generation makes a
lot of sense.

Explicit code without generation may make sense for some functions, however.

Making things more consistent and generally tidying up will always be
welcome, btw.

One thing that we are seeing right now is that not all the code has Apache
license headers.  Jumping on that boring task would probably be widely
appreciated.