Hive, mail # user - distinct with union all

Re: distinct with union all
Amr Awadallah 2009-07-03, 00:53

make sure you don't have any leading or trailing spaces (or special
characters) for the usernames being extracted.

also to debug, try to do a select username, count(1) then group by username

-- amr