Hadoop >> mail # user >> Debugging Map-Reduce programs

Debugging Map-Reduce programs
Hi all ,

When running hadoop in local mode .. can we use "print" statements to print
something to the terminal ...
Also iam not sure whether the program is reading my input files ... If i
keep print statements it isn't displaying any .. can anyone tell me how to
solve this problem.

Thanks in adance,