HBase, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSS] Backport JDK7 fixes to 0.94?

Re: [DISCUSS] Backport JDK7 fixes to 0.94?
lars hofhansl 2012-11-15, 22:41
Sigh... Backport JDK7 *fixes*?

________________________________
 From: lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hbase-dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:39 PM
Subject: [DISCUSS] Backport JDK7 to 0.94?

While trying to fix TestSplitTransactionOnCluster I found that 0.94 I cannot run it at all with JDK7 (it just times out).
In HBase trunk we fixed these and most of the other JDK7 related issues, correct?

Should we backport these fixes to 0.94?

If these changes are not too extensive, I'd vote"yes".

-- Lars
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-11-15, 23:09
+