Hadoop >> mail # dev >> hadoop-lzo 0.4.17 released

hadoop-lzo 0.4.17 released
This is a somewhat belated notice, but I thought I'd mention that we
released hadoop-lzo 0.4.17 a couple of weeks ago:

https://github.com/twitter/hadoop-lzo

One of the main changes that went into 0.4.17 is to make it compatible with
hadoop 2.0.x.

Thanks,
Sangjin