Hive >> mail # user >> FAILED: Execution Error, return code -101 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapRedTask

Re: FAILED: Execution Error, return code -101 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapRedTask
this thread might give you an idea

http://osdir.com/ml/hive-user-hadoop-apache/2010-06/msg00018.html

--
Nitin Pawar