HBase >> mail # user >> HBase backup and outage scenarios in practice?

Re: HBase backup and outage scenarios in practice?
Hola,

If there is indeed something out out of date there, please do let me know - I'd like to keep that post up to date, esp. since it's linked from the HBase Book.

Thanks,
Otis
----
Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Hadoop - HBase