Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss

+
Anthony Barré 2013-03-27, 09:41
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-03-27, 17:23
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-03-27, 17:49
+
Yunong Xiao 2013-04-09, 02:14
Re: zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss
Hi Yunong,

I haven't had a chance to review your patch yet. I think I'll have
some time this weekend.

Thanks!
--Michi

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Yunong Xiao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mar 27, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Marshall McMullen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> We already have a ZOO_NOTCONNECTED_STATE. Seems like that should work for
> these purposes...
>

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Michi Mutsuzaki
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> Hi Anthony,
>
> Is there a open jira for this patch? I don't have any problem
> integrating this patch. Only thing I'd suggest is to not call the
> event ZOO_EXPIRED_SESSION_STATE (which should be triggered only by the
> server).
>
> --Michi
>

> Michi--
>
> Have you guys had a chance to look at the Jira and patch? I submitted the
> Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1676 as well a link to
> my patch https://github.com/yunong/zookeeper/tree/release-3.4.3-patched a
> couple weeks ago. Just wondered if there's anything else you need from me in
> order to get this patch integrated.
>
> -Yunong
+
Yunong Xiao 2013-03-28, 17:16