Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release
Phew... that felt like a real one ;) It is 16 components all together - all
ready to roll!

Thanks a lot everybody! Want say special 'thanks' to Roman for putting
together quite a bit of effort working with component communities and doing
the constant validation runs and reporting!

And it seems to be making news already!
   https://twitter.com/ASFbigtop/statuses/347605955925663745

Cos

[Moving general@hadoop to Bcc]