Kafka >> mail # dev >> git wip incubator-kafka.git

Re: git wip incubator-kafka.git
Chris,

I plan to submit an infra ticket for the post graduation items. One of the
subtasks will be to move our svn repo to a new location (w/o incubator). We
could either reuse your ticket and ask for a new repo name or we could
close your ticket and create a new one. Which one would you prefer?

Thanks,

Jun