Bigtop >> mail # dev >> any guide or other way can setup development environment quickly?

Re:Re: any guide or other way can setup development environment quickly?

Thank Nick for your nice.

Thanks,
Wenwu,Peng

At 2013-03-26 14:29:51,"Nick Kolegraff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >Hey Wenwu, >I am, rather slowly, working on this. >https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-810 > >Hopefully you could use that as a starting point? -- let me know if you >need help/have questions. > > >On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM, pengwenwu2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote: > >> Hi All, >> I am newer for bigtop and want to setup development environment, any guide >> or other way can setup development environment quickly? >> Thanks very much >> >> Regards, >> Wenwu,Peng