Accumulo >> mail # user >> Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-09-30, 21:53
+
Sean Busbey 2013-09-30, 22:06
+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-09-30, 22:24
RE: Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Matt,

Did you include any patches that have not been committed to the 1.5 branch
in your snapshot?

Adam
On Sep 30, 2013 6:25 PM, "Dickson, Matt MR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> **
>
> *UNOFFICIAL*
> 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT from 20/09/13.