HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:10
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-22, 20:25
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 00:29
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-23, 02:25
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 06:34
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 06:42
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-22, 20:26
+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:47
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-22, 20:53
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 21:20
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-22, 21:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 20:26
+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 21:11
Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
+1 on branching now. Otherwise we'll find new "excuses" to delay it further.

That said, maybe Elliot's client move can be accommodated before we branch(?)