Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper delay  to reconnect

Re: Zookeeper delay to reconnect
Hi Sergei,

Your suggestion sounds reasonable to me. I think the sleep was added
so that the client doesn't spin when the entire zookeeper is down. The
client could try to connect to each server without sleep, and sleep
for 1 second only after failing to connect to all the servers in the
cluster.

Thanks!
--Michi