HDFS, mail # user - Re: hadoop 2.1.0 have plugin support with eclipse ?

Re: hadoop 2.1.0 have plugin support with eclipse ?
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-29, 09:04
You need to download hadoop jar and put it in a lib folder of the project
created and Build path.
You can also use Maven
              <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>