Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: zookeeper pull request: Fixed package-script for chown-error

Re: zookeeper pull request: Fixed package-script for chown-error
Hi Junji,

Thank you for the patch. We currently don't accept github pull
requests. Please follow the steps described here:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/HowToContribute

You could still use git for your development, and generate svn
compatible patches with "git diff --no-prefix".

As for the actual pull request, I think we stopped maintaining these
package files in favor of using BigTop. We should probably remove
these files.

--Michi