HBase >> mail # dev >> Declaring HBase Public API in 0.94

+
Aleksandr Shulman 2013-04-08, 18:07
Re: Declaring HBase Public API in 0.94
Please don't pull in @InterfaceAudience.  Keeping 0.2x compatibility was
something that was hard won in 0.94, it would be a real shame to loose that
now.

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-08, 21:24
+