Chukwa >> mail # user >> about hicc installation

Re: about hicc installation
Ya,

I could figure that out today. Can you let me know how and when the .done
while in chukwa gets generated?
Today WHen I ran the collector and the agent services, I was able to see the
.chukwa files at localhost:50070 and later on I was also able to see the
.done files. When I restarted the machine, all off the .chuwa and .done
files had gone. When I started the services again, I was able to have
.chukwa files but there were no .Done files. I had not changed any of the
configurations. Can you help me out with that??

Also, once I have the .done files what next has to be done?? I mean I want
to parse the log files but seems like there is not enuf documention on
Chukwa.

My ultimate goal is to do some kind of analysis on logs using chukwa and
show that analysis output on a UI. I would appreciate ur immediate response
as tomorrow is the last day left with me for completing my project.

Thanks so much.