Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper born date

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 02:51
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:26
+
MosonRono 2013-06-13, 07:41
Re: Zookeeper born date
Have you had a look at the decks of slides here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeperPresentations

-Flavio

On Jun 13, 2013, at 8:41 AM, MosonRono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi, Flavio.
>

> I am also searching the info about zookeeper starting。But fail。
>

>> Subject: Re: Zookeeper born date
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:26:00 +0100
>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> Hi Diego,
>>
>> If you go to the project wiki, there is a page for presentations. Some have a rough timeline, hope it is what you're after.
>>
>> -Flavio
>>
>> On Jun 13, 2013, at 3:51 AM, Diego Oliveira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I'm preparing a paper about Zookeeper and couldn't find the project
>>> start date. Does any one know where I may find this information.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Att.
>>> Diego de Oliveira
>>> System Architect
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> www.diegooliveira.com
>>> Never argue with a fool -- people might not be able to tell the difference

+
Patrick Hunt 2013-06-13, 07:49
+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 13:39