HBase >> mail # user >> Switching existing table to Snappy possible?

Re: Switching existing table to Snappy possible?
Jeff,

Are you looking for "hbase.online.schema.update.enable"? Its still
considered experimental (though I dunno its current state on trunk) to
update schemas "on-line" currently.

See its description on http://hbase.apache.org/book.html, enable and
let us know!

--