Accumulo, mail # dev - Given a tablet id, is there a function to split?

Re: Given a tablet id, is there a function to split?
David Medinets 2013-01-25, 17:08
The issue is that I know the tablet to split, but not the split value.
I think I need something like the findSplitRow method In Tablet.java.
Is that functionality exposed to the client?