MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to set "hadoop.tmp.dir" if I have multiple disks per node?

Re: How to set "hadoop.tmp.dir" if I have multiple disks per node?
You can set the hadoop tmp dir to a directory or a disk you can mount the
disk and put path of that to the configuration file.

link /mnt

and you should set right permission for the mounted disk.

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv