Hadoop >> mail # user >> how to run jobs every 30 minutes?

how to run jobs every 30 minutes?
Hi,

I'm planning to crawl a certain web site every 30 minutes.
How would I get it done in Hadoop?

In pure Java, I used Thread.sleep() method, but I guess this won't work in
Hadoop.
Or if it could work, could anyone show me an example?

Ed.