HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Likewise, some subset of Jon's HBASE-9245 should be resolved before we cut
> the next RC.

All sounds good by me.  I've upped to blocker items raised here but it
looks like I could still cut an RC tomorrow or perhaps the day after going
by what is outstanding.   Thanks all.
St.Ack