HBase, mail # dev - post-review and Review Board

+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-05, 19:55
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-05, 19:59
Re: post-review and Review Board
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-05, 22:51
Thanks Ted. I can use the web UI just fine. I'm speaking of using the
post-review [0] tool. How do I configure it? For example, the origin git://
git.apache.org/hbase.git is apparently not properly detected.

Thanks,
Nick

[0]: http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/users/tools/post-review/