Accumulo >> mail # dev >> A discussion on scripts

+
John Vines 2012-09-25, 18:04
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-09-26, 11:49
+
David Medinets 2012-09-26, 11:54
+
Kristopher Kane 2012-10-01, 01:38
+
John Vines 2012-10-01, 06:01
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-01, 10:40
Re: A discussion on scripts
It sounds reasonable to me to support an hdfs:// URI for the config
file. I was already thinking about adding support for a config file
that could specify extra libs in HDFS (for iterators, etc.), to
support ACCUMULO-708.