Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Extend code freeze for a few days?

Re: Extend code freeze for a few days?
I suppose I do want to add: it would be good to ask these sort of
question *before* said freeze was happening, John. It isn't any skin off
my back, but could be frustrating to others if they made extra effort to
finish a fix by the original freeze date.