Avro >> mail # user >> Parsing Anonymous Schema

Parsing Anonymous Schema
Hello,

Is it possible to parse an "anonymous" record schema (back into a
proper Schema object)?

If I've created an anonymous record schema, I'm getting an error (No
"name" found, via Schema.parse() of Java API) when I de-serialize its
JSON to form a Schema object again.

Is this the intended behavior or is it a bug?

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com