Hi Reef Folks,
We're having a hackathon and I've enlisted some folks to help build out a
little prototype and test reef-runtime-spark to keep pushing reef-1791, I
really would like to get traction from our business team on using reef and
was wondering which set of algorithms lend themselves to using reef on
spark (versus writing the algorithms in spark ml altogether).  It'd be good
if any of these algorithms have been vetted or tested in the geospatial
domain.

Thoughts on this.
Thanks