Hi, all.

It seems that our recent PRs do not pass the Travis test because of the
repeated buffer overflow error. This occurs when running
"org.apache.reef.wake.test.avro.ProtocolSerializerTest".

Running org.apache.reef.wake.test.avro.ProtocolSerializerTest

*** buffer overflow detected ***:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java terminated

Does anyone have an idea on this problem? I haven't experienced any test
failures on my local environment (Mac).

Best regards,
Gyewon