On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 8:46 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is clearly wrong. We should never have an exception in user code
that we swallow. Does this at least raise a `FailedEvaluator` on the
Driver side with enough information to the app as to why it crashed?

This seems correct. Handling such exceptions in the Driver is
difficult, though. But I don't see how we can help in REEF, other than
by forwarding the exception to the Driver.

Markus