From: Markus Weimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2018 9:23 AM
To: REEF Developers Mailinglist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ITask and IDisposable

Good find! We'd need input from more .NET experienced devs here.

That being said, the Java `Task` doesn't extends `AutoCloseable`, which would be the equivalent of `IDisposable`. Maybe the right call here is to remove the `IDisposable` from the interface? And add code that checks whether task indeed implements it and if so, follows the current behavior with a WARNING in the log?

Markus