MapReduce >> mail # user >> How do secondary name node get files from name node

+
Aditya exalter 2013-05-14, 08:51
+
Harsh J 2013-05-14, 09:17
Re: How do secondary name node get files from name node
As the secondary name node copies the data from name node for every 1 hour
through http get and copies from main memory of name node so i want to use
the same case as i want to get the data from the main memory as the
secondary name node gets.I want the procedure and how to access it.
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>
> What do you mean by "addressing from memory"? Note that its difficult
> for us to answer your questions perfectly if you don't also specify
> exactly what you are looking to do and some of why.
>
> In any case, assuming you're use the maintenance 1.x release of HDFS
> that does not have HA, you can look at the sources if you're
> interested in the nitty gritty details:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-1/src/hdfs/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/server/namenode/SecondaryNameNode.java
> .
> Sources are also available in the tarball of your Hadoop version.
>
> On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Aditya exalter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > can i get complete details of how sec name node gets fsimage and edits
> file
> > from name node through http get and http post with addressing from
> memory.
>

> --
> Harsh J

+