MapReduce >> mail # user >> How do secondary name node get files from name node

Re: How do secondary name node get files from name node
As the secondary name node copies the data from name node for every 1 hour
through http get and copies from main memory of name node so i want to use
the same case as i want to get the data from the main memory as the
secondary name node gets.I want the procedure and how to access it.