HDFS >> mail # user >> how to copy a table from one hbase cluster to another cluster?

+
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-20, 15:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-20, 15:18
Re: how to copy a table from one hbase cluster to another cluster?
Thanks, for reply

I need to copy the hbase table into another cluster through the java code.
Any example will help to  me

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Samir,
>
> Is this what you are looking for?
>
> http://hbase.apache.org/book/ops_mgt.html#copytable
>
> What kind of help do you need?
>
> JM
>
> 2013/3/20 samir das mohapatra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi All,
> >     Can you help me to copy one hbase table  to another cluster hbase
> (Table
> > copy) .
> >
> > Regards,
> > samir