HBase >> mail # dev >> change of jetty version (from 6 to 9) in hadoop, HADOOP-9650

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-08, 21:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-08, 23:02
Re: change of jetty version (from 6 to 9) in hadoop, HADOOP-9650
That's a good news.

Should we open a JIRA on our side to keep track of it?

We already discussed that some time ago.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-dev/201305.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

JM