Hive >> mail # user >> Text file with ctrl chat as delimiter

Text file with ctrl chat as delimiter
Hi,
  I have a  data file that is exactly equivalent to a CSV , except that the field delimiter is a control character  specifically  '\u0001' .  How can I create  an external table  in hive for this data ?

For instance .

create table ... blah .blah ...
row format delimited fields terminated by '\u0001' stored  as textfile location '/tmp/myloc';

did not work .

Thanks
Sam William
[EMAIL PROTECTED]