Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Shall we adopt the "Defining Hadoop" page

Re: [VOTE] Shall we adopt the "Defining Hadoop" page

On Jun 24, 2011, at 6:43 AM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> Might it be better to improve the existing Apache trademark policy page?

When the project is having trouble agreeing, reaching agreement at the foundation level seems unrealistic. Let's reach a workable solution for Hadoop, see how it functions in practice, iterate and improve, and then we can consider pushing it to the entire foundation.

-- Owen